Panch Jyotirlinga Tour From Pune
Package Duration : 2 Days / 1 Nights
Pacakge Validity :
Destination Covered : Pune - Bhimashankar - Trimbakeshwar - Nashik - Grishneswar
Package Cost : INR 8500 / person
Day 1: Pune – Bhimashankar -Trimbakeshwar - Nashik
In the morning arrive at Pune Railway station. Our representative will meet and greet you. Proceed for Bhimashankar Darshan (Approx 110 Kms / 03 Hours) . It is a popular temple town and houses one of the twelve Jyotirlinga's of Lord Shiva in India. The city is surrounded by hills covered with thick rainforest. The city has derived its name from River Bhima which evaporated at the time of war between Lord Shiva and Tripurasura, the demon. Then proceed to Trimbakeshwar (Approx 235 Kms / 04 Hours)-, an ancient Hindu temple city, known for housing one of twelve Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva. The temple is said to be built when Lord Shiva and lord Vishnu had an argument over the supremacy of creation of the world. The unique part of the this Jyotirlinga is that displays three faces portraying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rudra. Later proceed to Nasik (Approx 30 Kms /40 Minutes). Transfer and check in at the hotel.
Overnight, stay in Nasik.
Day 2: Day Two Of Panch Jyotirlinga Tour From Pune Nashik - Grishneswar - Pune
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga (Approx 175 Kms /04 Hours), it is the last Jyotirlinga of the country and holds a huge importance in the Shaivism tradition of Hinduism. The temple derives a huge influence from south India Temple architecture and boasts a five tier Shikara. It is even the smallest Jyotirlinga temple in the country. The temple houses a beautiful carvings and sculptures of gods and goddess. Later drive back to Pune (Approx217 Kms /05 Hours). On arrival at Pune, drop at the railway station to board the train for onward journey.
Tour Detail :
Terms & Conditions :
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1400hrs and the standard check-out time is 1200hrs.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Pretty Planet Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal).
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Pretty Planet Travels reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice. This booking is not valid on long week vacations, festival season, peak season or any other occasional season etc. Please refer our booking office for booking in the mentioned seasons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to use an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equal or matchable standard.
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through credit or debit Card or Master card or VISA card will be applied @ 3.5 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through Net banking will be applied @ 4 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through American express/ JCB/ Cash card will be applied @ 5 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- Bookings once confirmed can be requested by customer for cancellation, charges for which shall be advised at that time. In an event of cancellation of the tour package on any grounds wether due to uncontrollable factors like natural calamities, political strikes etc, the initial advance deposit shall be forfeited.
- All disputes are subject to Dharamshala Jurisdiction court only.
- No refunds after issuing of this confirmation.
- In case of cancellation/postponed or No show the guest will be liable to pay the full amount as per our booking plan.
- Accommodation shall be provided only for dates confirmed. No refunds for unused nights. POSTPONMENT AMOUNTS TO CANCELLTION.
- No refunds in full or part for any service provided due to technical or other reasons beyond our control
- NON REFUNDABLE / NON TRANSFERABLE. All Disputes are subject to Dharamshala Court Jurisdiction Only.