Romantic Himalaya Package
Package Duration : 9 Days / 8 Nights
Pacakge Validity :
Destination Covered : Chandigarh - Manali - New Delhi - Shimla
Package Cost : INR 18999 / person
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Arrive Delhi Airport/railway station and transfer to hotel.
Delhi: is one of the most important cities of India, as it is the National Capital Territory, which is also the location of the major administrative and legal offices of the country. It is a popular destination amongst tourists, who wants to have a look at the heritage of India and the cultural ethnicity, though you will also get to see the traces of an emerging economy, and business state Later visit to half day sightseeing tour of Delhi covering Laxmi Narayan Temple, Qutab Minar, India Gate, President house.later back to hotel,free for leisure ,overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi Agra Delhi (230kms.- 5hrs)
After early Breakfast drive for Agra .
Agra: The uniqueness and importance of Agra are essentially the two factors that make this stunning city stand out, incomparable to the rest of the world. Agra is home to the famous Taj Mahal, one of the top tourist destinations and buildings in the entire world. Its immense amount of history doesn’t stop there, though! Agra also contains two other UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. The grounds of the Taj Mahal and Agra in general are completely jaw dropping and awe-inspiring. There is nothing like this city in the rest of the world, and it has been known to change lives. The unique aspects are profound, such as the great stories behind the beautiful buildings existing today.
Arrive agra and proceed for sightseeing tour of Agra.
TAJ MAHAL- Built by Shah Jahan, the Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed, and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa. Apart from its stunning design balance and perfect symmetry, the Taj is also noted particularly for its elegant domes, intricately carved screens and some of the best inlay work ever seen.
AGRA FORT- Fort built in red sandstone with its magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and the beautiful gardens. This is where Emperor Shah Jahan was kept under house arrest by his third son Aurangzeb and spent the last year of his life viewing the Taj Mahal from across the river Jamuna
Later drive back to Delhi , Arrive and transfer to hotel. overnight stay at hotel at Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Shimla (380kms - 8hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel, drive to Shimla:former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas ,it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Towards the north lie the snow-covered high-ranges, while the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields. Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment activities.
Arrive Shimla check in to the hotel.Later in the afternoon visit to local Shimla, climb the Jakoo hills ,visit the temple of lord Hanuman, Viceregal Lodge, which once served as the seat of power and enjoy some panoramic views of Shimla later take a stroll down the Mall Road. Then back to hotel, free for leisure, overnight stay at hotel at shimla.
Day 4: Shimla - Kufri - Chail (45kms.) - Shimla
After breakfast visit to excursion tour of Kufri & Chail,
Kufri :a popular ski resort in winters, which offers some stunning mountain views , Later drive to Chail :The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture. The cricket ground and a polo ground which is there at an altitude of 2,444 m was owned by erstwhile royal family of Patiala. It is the world's highest cricket ground. In 1891, Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala incurred the rage of Lord Kitchener. It led to the restriction of his entry into the summer capital, Shimla. This incensed the Maharaja and he vowed to build a new summer capital for himself. So he rebuilt the place (Chail) as per his requirements. There we will visit the Palace of former Maharaja of Patiyala. Later back to hotel.Overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
Day 5: Shimla - Manali(280 kms 8 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel ,drive to Manali,
Manali : at the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050 m (6398 ft) in the Himalayas. Situated on the Beas river (Vyaas in Hindi) and near its source, it is a popular tourist spot for Indians in summer and a magical, snow-covered place in winter. A staging point for a number of treks (Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass) and sports such as white-water rafting, Manali is also on the road to Ladakh via the valley of Lahaul and Spiti and rohtang pass which is main attraction near manali. Arrive at Manali and check in the hotel,Rest of the day is at leisure to visit the local markets overnight stay at hotel at Manali
Day 6: Manali-Rohtang Pass (Snow Point)
After early breakfast visit to excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) Carry warm clothes like hand gloves, muffler, sweater, shawl, socks & sports shoes etc. Enroute overcoats and shoes are available on hire. Please note that Rohtang Pass (altitude 3940 mts.) is actually 51 kms. far from Manali, due to heavy snow covering the road, this pass is not accessible almost for 8 months leave for Snow Point,and Sollang Valley. Later back to hotel.evening free for leisure ,overnight stay at hotel at Manali.
Day 7: Manali
After breakfast visit to city tour. Visiting Hadimba temple, the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Vashisht Temple, Manu temple and picturesque Naggar Valley.Evening you can enjoy at mall road, later back to hotel. free for leisure.overnight stay at hotel at Manali.
Day 8: Manali - Chandigarh (276 kms/7-8 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel, drive to ChandigarhEnroute visit Kullu valley, celebrated as the valley of Gods.
chandigarh: Picturesquely located at the foothills of Shivaliks, the Union territory of Chandigarh serves as the capital of Punjab and Haryana. The city derives its name from the temple of ""Chandi Mandir"" located in the vicinity of the site selected for the city. The deity 'Chandi', the goddess of power and a fort 'garh' beyond the temple gave the city its name ""Chandigarh-The City Beautiful"".Known internationally for its architecture and urban planning,
Arrive at Chandigarh,check in to hotel, take rest.free at leisure. overnight stay at hotel at Chandigarh.
Day 9: Chandigarh - Delhi(256 kms/5 - 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and Visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden And Sukhna Lake,Later drive towards Delhi. Evening arrive Delhi. Drop at railway station/airport for onwards journey
Tour Detail :
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner at Delhi /Chandigarh
Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc. During sight seeings
Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
Any changes in Govt. taxes, Hotel Tariff, etc will be intimated before confirming the Package.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Government Service tax @ 3.09 Extra
Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. We are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
Also note that Video & Audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
Terms & Conditions :
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1400hrs and the standard check-out time is 1200hrs.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Pretty Planet Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal).
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Pretty Planet Travels reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice. This booking is not valid on long week vacations, festival season, peak season or any other occasional season etc. Please refer our booking office for booking in the mentioned seasons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to use an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equal or matchable standard.
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through credit or debit Card or Master card or VISA card will be applied @ 3.5 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through Net banking will be applied @ 4 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through American express/ JCB/ Cash card will be applied @ 5 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- Bookings once confirmed can be requested by customer for cancellation, charges for which shall be advised at that time. In an event of cancellation of the tour package on any grounds wether due to uncontrollable factors like natural calamities, political strikes etc, the initial advance deposit shall be forfeited.
- All disputes are subject to Dharamshala Jurisdiction court only.
- No refunds after issuing of this confirmation.
- In case of cancellation/postponed or No show the guest will be liable to pay the full amount as per our booking plan.
- Accommodation shall be provided only for dates confirmed. No refunds for unused nights. POSTPONMENT AMOUNTS TO CANCELLTION.
- No refunds in full or part for any service provided due to technical or other reasons beyond our control
- NON REFUNDABLE / NON TRANSFERABLE. All Disputes are subject to Dharamshala Court Jurisdiction Only.
HOTEL USED :-
||Hotel Ashiana Regency/ Hotel Satyam Paradise
||Hotel HoneYmoon Inn
||Hotel Green Cottages/ Hotel Jessica/ Hotel Monal
||Hotel White Mist-Sterling/ Hotel Royal Regency
||Hotel Manali Resorts/ Hotel Manali Inn
||Hotel Shagun/Hotel The Komfort inn
||Hotel City Heart Premium
||Hotel The Chandigarh Ashok/Hotel Sunpark
||Hotel Sunstar Residency/Hotel sisley
||Hotel Aura De Asia/Hotel kingstone park
||Hotel City Park Pitampura/Hotel jivitesh
||Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu
|| Vashisht Baths
|| Chandrakhani Pass, Kullu
|| Pandoh Dam, Kullu
|| Rohtang Pass
|Solang Valley (Snow Point)
|| Gaiety Theatre
|Summer season Hill
||Tara Devi Temple