Sikkim Travel Packages
Package Duration : 7 Days / 6 Nights
Pacakge Validity :
Destination Covered : Lachen - Lachung - Yumthang - Gangtok
Package Cost : On Request
Day 1: Gangtok
Our tour representative will meet and greet you at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction). You will be transferred to Gangtok. The scenic hill station of Gangtok boasts of monasteries, adventure and unique culture. On arrival in Gangtok, check in to the hotel. Evening free to roam around on MG Road and shopping. Overnight stay will be in Gangtok
Day 2: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir (New). Now words can describe the beauty of Tsomgo Lake, it has been attracting visitors from all over the world. The lake is home to a wide variety of migratory birds. Next, visit the sacred site of Baba Mandir. Return back to Gangtok. Evening free for leisure activities and shopping on MG Road. Overnight stay will be in Gangtok. (In case of landslides or bad weather, an alternative sightseeing will be offered for Tsomgo Lake).
Day 3: Lachen
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Lachen, on the way visit Chungthang. Located in North Sikkim, Chungthang is located at a distance of 135 kms from Gangtok. Afternoon Lunch will be in Chungthang. After lunch, proceed for Lachen, which is located at a distance of 35 kms from Chungthang. You will reach Lachen by late afternoon or early evening. Lachen boasts of snow capped peaks, the Shingbha wild life sanctuary, Gurudongmar Lake, Chopta Valley and Thangu. The glorious valleys are supported by high mountains in Lachen. Also explore the starting point of Green Lane Trek. Check in to the hotel. You can enjoy with a cup of Tea. In evening, you can visit the Lepcha Village. Overnight stay will be Lachen.
Day 4: Lachung
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Visit the famous Gurudongmar Lake, a sacred lake which remains covred with snow in most of the season. Return back to the hotel for Lunch. After Lunch, proceed for Lachung(50 kms/2 hours drive). The glorious region of Lachung is covered with Rhododendron forest. In evening, visit the much famous Lachung Monastery. Overnight stay will be in Lachung.
Day 5: Sight Seeing At Yumthang
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Yumthang, this cultural valley boasts of Rhododendrons and many other Alpine flowers. Later on return back to Lachung for Lunch. After Lunch, visit Lachung Monastery, Cottage Industry and Waterfalls. Evening free for leisure activities. Dinner will be served at the hotel. Overnight stay will be in Lachung.
Day 6: Gangtok
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Leave for Gangtok, the journey takes around 4-5 hours drive. On the way, visit Singhik and Mangan, these two beautiful destinations offer pleasant weather conditions. Explore Mount Kanchenjunga, Mount Pandim, Mount Kabru, Mount Simvo, Mount Jopuno, Mount Khanchendzonga and Mount Siniolchu. Return back to Gangtok. Evening free for leisure activities. Overnight stay will be in Gangtok.
Day 7: Departure - Gangtok To Siliguri - Siliguri
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, you will ne transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction). You are advised to start early. Proceed for onward Journey.
Tour Detail :
The capital city of Gangtok (literally meaning 'hill side'), is a dream destination for any tourist. Wreathed in clouds, this mesmerizing hill station is a calm and serene place with spectacular views and a horde of activities for tourists. Lush greenery, clean streets, friendly people, fluttering prayer flags, brightly painted pagodas, lamas in saffron robes and the majestic Kanchenjunga in the background are the sights that will greet you here. Gangtok serves as a base camp for exploring the state of Sikkim, especially North Sikkim which is a paradise on earth. But the city has lots to offer by itself too. Tour packages to Gangtok are easily available online and are a convenient way of seeing the city and areas around. Since the distances are large, a vehicle is required for sightseeing, which will be included in the package you opt for. Being a tourist place, the taxi drivers hike their rates for lone travellers. Hence it's best to take a package to avoid the hassle of bargaining on a holiday.
- Airport Pickup-Drop
- Private Cab
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes"column.
Terms & Conditions :
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1400hrs and the standard check-out time is 1200hrs.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Pretty Planet Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal).
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road condition.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Pretty Planet Travels reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice. This booking is not valid on long week vacations, festival season, peak season or any other occasional season etc. Please refer our booking office for booking in the mentioned seasons at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to use an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equal or matchable standard.
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through credit or debit Card or Master card or VISA card will be applied @ 3.5 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through Net banking will be applied @ 4 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- The surcharge for any payment made in our online payment gateway through American express/ JCB/ Cash card will be applied @ 5 % additionally charged over the total cost.
- Bookings once confirmed can be requested by customer for cancellation, charges for which shall be advised at that time. In an event of cancellation of the tour package on any grounds wether due to uncontrollable factors like natural calamities, political strikes etc, the initial advance deposit shall be forfeited.
- All disputes are subject to Dharamshala Jurisdiction court only.
- No refunds after issuing of this confirmation.
- In case of cancellation/postponed or No show the guest will be liable to pay the full amount as per our booking plan.
- Accommodation shall be provided only for dates confirmed. No refunds for unused nights. POSTPONMENT AMOUNTS TO CANCELLTION.
- No refunds in full or part for any service provided due to technical or other reasons beyond our control
- NON REFUNDABLE / NON TRANSFERABLE. All Disputes are subject to Dharamshala Court Jurisdiction Only.